Elevate your inspiring journey at the touch of a button.
The way you move through life shouldn’t be limited by a power chair. The choice is yours.
The Jazzy Air® elevates to the primary standing height position in just 16 seconds, providing quick environmental access to countertops, table tops, cabinetry and shelving. In addition, the Jazzy Air safely drives at speeds up to 3.5 mph while elevated, allowing users to socialize with others at walking speed.
The Jazzy Air® power wheelchair is a new era in power mobility. It’s social mobility. Whether at home, or on the town, the unique appeal of Jazzy Air will elevate your independence and social confidence in style.
- Elevates or lowers on the move with the touch of the “Air” button; stationary height adjustment via the PG VR 2 joystick drive controller
- 10″ of power adjustable seat height in 16 seconds
- Maximum speed up to 3.5 MPH (elevated) and 4 MPH (non-elevated)
- Mid-Wheel 6® Drive Design with Active-Trac® Suspension for enhanced performance and maximum stability both indoors and out
- Choice of 16″ x 16″-18″, 18″ x 18″-20″ and 20″ x 20″-22″ depth-adjustable high-back reclining sport seat
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
- Integrated seat and foot plate design with 3-position height and angle adjustment
- Bright LED marker lights
- A per charge range up to 18.4 miles
- 60″ lap belt
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Width1||23.4″ at the wheels
25.5″ with armrests
|Length1,2||42.23″ with foot rigging
38.6″ without foot rigging
|Maximum Speed3||Up to 4.0 mph (non-elevated position)
Up to 3.5 mph (elevated position)
|Ground Clearance1||2.42″ at footplate
1.00″ at motor bracket
|Front Wheels||6″ solid casters|
|Rear Wheels||6″ solid caster|
|Drivetrain||Two motor, mid-wheel-6 drive|
|Braking System||“Intelligent Braking” (electronic regenerative, disc park brake)|
|Suspension Type||Active-Trac® (ATX) w/ Mid-Wheel 6® Technology|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||20″W x 20″-22″D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||23″ – 32.9″|
|Standard Electronics||40A, PG VR2|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, U-1
Optional 40 Ah
|Standard Battery Charger||3.5A, off-board|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece5||100 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||40.4 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Size||18″ x 18″-20″|
|Warranty||5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors
1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
5 Does not include seat or battery weights.
9 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
11 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.